Austin Babies

TMI ?

Okay since about yesterday I have experienced some pressure in the vaj-vaj area.  I see the OB on Monday and am not really feeling anything else. I am wondering if maybe they have switched to head down and that is why I am feeling pressure?  On Monday, they were both head up.

Any ideas?  Of course, DH is out of town and it is just SS and I.  I have been feeling more kicks or hits up near the ribs so it could be thier heads or hands.  Ugh.

Married and it feels so good! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: TMI ?

• Head down feels very different and always felt like more pressure to me. Teagan was breech up until close to the end. Honestly the kicks to the cervix bothered me more than to the ribs! I can't believe you are in the home stretch!!
  • Yeah, head down feels very different. Will was breech up until 32ish (I think?) weeks and then he flipped. I knew he flipped b/c of all the pressure down there. His feet then took up residence in my ribs and it seriously felt like he might break them at times!
  • Loading the player...
  • I could definitely tell when my kids were head down.  Huge pressure difference!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"