Austin Babies
Options

(Clicky Poll) Jumping on furniture

Re: (Clicky Poll) Jumping on furniture

• Options
    Couch, no never, bed only on our king size bed and only when we are right there.
  • Options
    my kid can't jump yet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We try to say no... but I'm not very strict about it Embarrassed There's a lot of "No Abby" "Stop Abby" but no real consequences. I really do need to work on that.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes but my kids were 7 and 3 when they were able to do that on our king size bed with both of us on either side.
    Married and it feels so good! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No.  For safety reasons and so that she doesn't try to do it at other people's houses.  I don't want her thinking she can jump on furniture at home and then not being able to understand why she can't do it everywhere she goes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

No way.  It's important to us that he learns to respect his home environment and furnishings.  We like having nice, functioning furniture, but we can't afford to replace what we have if he trashes it.  Also, what he learns to do at home, he'll do at other people's homes and that would absolutely mortify me.  Sorry if my position offends anyone, it's just what works for us.  

• Options
    We let her jump on her bed, but that's it (it's a mattress on the floor).  She's tried to jump on my parents' bed and learned quickly that it was not ok.  She also knows not to jump on the couch or our bed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"