Two Under 2
Options

BRU or BuyBuyBaby for double stroller?

Who do you think has a better selection to try double (umbrella side-by-side style) strollers?

We have a Joovy Ergo Caboose and I like it ok, but it's pretty bulky and I want a smaller side-by-side that also has a good basket size and reclines all the way. I'd ask for suggestions, but honestly, I just want to test them out in person! And see them! I wasn't able to see the Joovy in stores before purchasing it and I probably wouldn't have had I seen in before...

CP 3/07
BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
BFP 11/14

Re: BRU or BuyBuyBaby for double stroller?

• Options
    BBBaby had a way better selection when I was looking :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    BuyBuyBaby for sure!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Probably depends on the stores where you are but the BBB near us had a much better selection.  BRU had a total 3 doubles and BBB had about 8.  We just bought ours today and I was able to use the BRU 20% off coupon at BBB.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I agree, BuyBuyBaby has a much larger selection of strollers and a wider range of pricing.

have fun shopping!  :o)

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We don't have a BuyBuyBaby around here, but I will say that BRU didn't have that wide of a selection at all! I think they only had 1 or 2 double umbrella side-by-side strollers.

We ended up with the Combi Twin, because we wanted to use the coupon we got from the trade-in event that day, and that is one of the ones we had considered. I wish there had been more a selection though. I do love everything about it so far though, except the  basket storage underneath. There is a bar that runs through the middle of it, so our diaper bag doesn't even fit down there ... weird!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • Options
    BBB for sure (I'm in Michigan, so location might make a difference.)  Some of them are up on high shelves, but they'll take them down for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"