Austin Babies

***tiffandmart09***

I'm sorry you stepped in it on this board, but as you can see, we're pretty passionate about the health and well-being of our babies.  You'll be hard pressed to find any one of us supporting decisions that would put babies at risk.   In the future, you would be better suited to get to know us a little better by introducing yourself and telling us a little bit about you.  I'm not surprised the Mama Bears got on your case. They had good reason to.

Hopefully, you can find some relief from being so uncomfortable. May I suggest:

1. A Snoogle or body pillow
2. A pre-natal massage
3. Pre-natal yoga (thanks Rach!)
4. A mani/pedi (that's nice and relaxing and can make you feel better.)
5. Regular walks and frequent naps

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Re: ***tiffandmart09***

• Thank you very much for the kind words. In a way I should have given more info and waited till I got home to post about it because its hard to type on my phone. In a way I was just trying to vent cause I was never this uncomfortable with my first one but I was also 18 when I had my first one and had no idea what I was doing or what to expect. Also the first one wasnt this active.

A little history on me. I had high blood pressure the first time I was pregnant. It was around this time that they discovered it around 30-32 weeks. I never had protein in my urine the first time like I did this time. I know everything is always different with each pregnancy. Because I was so young and dealing with other issues like my bf going to jail and what not with the first pregnancy and my parents not liking him, I didnt pay much attention to how far along I was and things like that. I was 18, not an excuse I know that. Now that I am about to be 26 I am more aware this time of certain things and what doesnt feel right and what is going on. Anyways, this time around has been better. I am married now and dont have to worry about all the petty things a teenager has to worry about. I know that I am only 33 weeks and they wont induce unless they have a medical reason(as everyone on here jumped down my throat). My first one I was induced at 37 weeks because my dr was tired of my blood pressure spiking. I am sure that this one will be the same way. I in no way want to harm my baby by him coming out early. I feel that I am a lot more responsible now because I had to grow up so quickly.

I am thankful for the suggestions. I went and got my hair done saturday before my baby shower. I just wanna be home and relaxing, but like a lot of moms, I work everyday. After this baby is born I will be a SAHM. Its hard for me to do alot of things, because by the time I get off work I have to pick up my kiddo from school and by the time we get home it almost 6 cause I work downtown and live in Cedar Park. And when I get home I am just too tired to do anything. 

I appreciate the time you took to write this to me. I feel a lot better because you werent jumping down my throat. I would love to have this baby now, but I know that its not a possibility. He has finally dropped and is not in my ribs anymore like he was before which hurt me so bad. 

Thank you again. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"