Georgia Babies
Options

Dear MOH...

Gavin said "mmmmmm" all through dinner last night.  It was a huge hit at our house and I still have a ton of leftovers in the freezer.  Can't wait to see what ya got for next week- yummmm.  Thanks!

Re: Dear MOH...

• Options
    Michelle and Josie are the only reason I look forward to Mondays, especially since they are about to introduce they're cupcake of the month!!!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Yay!  I love when kids eat their spinach!  Evie at 1.5 shells last night and didn't leave a spec behind.   I might make it every night until she catches on. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Last night Bailey ate a whole stuffed shell and kept opening his mouth for more. He had it again for lunch and again ate another whole stuffed shell. He loved it!!! Adam and I loved it as well. We'll be having it for dinner tomorrow night again Yum!!!

Oh and I can't wait to see the cupcakes on Monday!!!

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I can't wait to try MOH! Everything sounds so yummy and I have heard nothing but great things!!!
  • Options
    Sorry its taken me two days to post, but the shells were a big hit at our house too!!!   Thanks so much :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersbr> Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Can anyone send me the contact info for MOH? I could really use it with my upcoming baby...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"