Georgia Babies
Options

Confession

I had major nausea and crazy heartburn and headaches all week, same symptoms I had the week leading up to when I found I was pregnant with Abigail. I started thinking I was pregnant. Crazy freaked out, as we are so not ready to even think about trying for another one yet. I even took a pregnancy test, just to be sure even though I knew it was too early to tell anyway. But AF came today...2 days early in fact. I was relieved at first. Now, I'm sad. Don't know why. :o(
Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Confession

• Options
    Awww... I had a similar scare a few months ago.  In fact, I am pretty sure I was pg and miscarried early so just thought it was late AF.  I had the same mixed emotions and we have gone back and forth ever since on whether we are ready for #2.  To me, the fact that I keep changing my mind means that I am NOT ready.  And right now I am loving having only 1.  But I know that baby fever will hit again... I have to stay away from Jody's website for starters...

• Options
    I had the same thing happen in December. I was having the same "pregnant symptoms" that I had with Nathanael. So I got myself excited thinking I was pregnant, even though I knew the timing wouldn't be perfect and I don't know that we as a family would have been ready. AF decided to come and it came 2 days early, and it happened to be the same day my grandmother passed away...so I cried. Felt a little bit of disappointment and relief at the same time. What a wreck I was... but God always knows what He's doing! And I try to keep that in the front of my mind!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"