Indiana Babies
Options

another poo post

Since starting veggie purees (a little over a week), Olivia has had a BM every.single.diaper change.  It's usually solid and not a huge amount, but is it normal for her to have a BM every time?

Re: another poo post

• Options
    I'm sure it's normal   :)  Evan used to poop 4-5 times a day!  As long as it's not diarrhea, I'm sure she's fine.  The veggies are just making her regular  ;)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Options
    Sounds like what happened to us!  It eventually straightened out to only once a day.  Just remember to check her often.  More poo = more chance for diaper rash!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maya is doing the same thing. Not only is it so often, it is so much grosser that BM poo.  =(
  • Options
    Same thing here.  Zander used to be an every 2 days pooper.  Since starting solids, he's turned into a 3-5 times a day pooper. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ok, glad it's normal!

Funny that you say that Shauna, I think I actually prefer this!  It's easy to plop in the toilet instead of having a huge mess.

• Options
    Mady's almost 14 months old and she has a BM in her diaper nearly every time.  I think some babies just poo a little more.  I do wonder how this happens though...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"