Trouble TTC
Options

Hello wow...

it seems like a few of us is having a crappy weekend. Well for me I will always have to deal with these 2 cousins of mine on a weekly basis about their pregnacy. I am the one they go to because I have more experiances due to similar situatioins.

Well lucky me I got stuck sitting in the middle of the both of them last night. Everyone knows we are trying to have a baby but nothing about the extreme of what we are going through right now. Anyhoo they all started yelling "Clarissa rub both of their bellies at the same time so it can help rush things up for you." Boy I wanted to dig a whole and hide in it.  Then the rest of my night just real shitty.

I really hope this weekend looks up for us. L&R I hope you have a wonderful kickass birthday tonight and Mrs. Carrillo I really can feel you on your shock that is pretty much how I was when I found out these 2 cousin (they are sisters) got PG back to back. Here's to hoping on the rest of the weekend looking up for us. Drinks

Cherish yesterday, Live today and always Dream for tomorrow!?

Re: Hello wow...

• Options

Oh wow...how totally inappropriate of them to say that!

Cheers to a better weekend! Drinks

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"