Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Gymboree classes

Anyone else going to Gymboree classes? or any other mommy and me classes? They have them at the JCC too.

I'd love a friend to go with, or hear some reviews!!!!!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Gymboree classes

• Options
    Once I have Mikayla I would like to go to some type of mommy and me class.  I was going to post and see what was around here - are you right in the city area? 
  • Options

imagekjh44:
    Once I have Mikayla I would like to go to some type of mommy and me class.? I was going to post and see what was around here - are you right in the city area??

?

I live just outside the city in the Oakmont area. But if there was a fun group somewhere I would totally travel into the city for it.

I am seriously considering joining the JCC and taking advantage of their classes and pool! ?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Molly and I will be going to gymboree classes in the spring at the Galleria if thats not to far for you to travel. Molly is 3 months old.
  • Options

imageSaintAliaKnife:
    Molly and I will be going to gymboree classes in the spring at the Galleria if thats not to far for you to travel. Molly is 3 months old.

?

That's the one I was looking into!!! Its sort of far, but my MIL works there so it would be worth the trip to get some exercise and see her!?

• Options

That would be great.  How old is your little one and when were you thinking of going.  I am a SAHM but I could go anytime.  Molly and I would love to meet you and your little one.

Feel free to e-mail me saintaliaknife at hotmail dot com

Thanks Alia 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"