TTC after 35
Options

Follow up to American Baby mag post

I posted that somehow I got sent "American Baby" magazine in the mail, not by my request.  Was quite upset by that.  I emailed the Managing Editor who responded right away all apologetic that my subscription would be removed and that she was sorry it caused me any grief.  I did appreciate that.  It does pay to complain!

Today I was flipping around and stopped on "16 and Pregnant".  Really wish I hadn't.  That show is upsetting too. 

Sorry for the negative post. Pity party over. Not really my style anyway! Crying

Re: Follow up to American Baby mag post

• Options

Left Hug  Sending hugs.

• Options
    {{{{Hugs}}}}
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Awwww hun!  (((((((hugs)))))).......I am glad that they took care of things for you.  I am, however, sorry that you had to go through that anguish in the meantime.  If there is any consolation, that show makes me angry and upset too!

Lisa

• Options

I'm sorry you are feeling blue.  When I was ttc the first time and lost that baby, I had signed up for some site like this.  They sent me baby updates daily and it tore me up.  I asked them to stop and they let me know they had boards for m/c help.  It does pay to let them to know.

Big hugs to you.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"