Georgia Babies
Options

BOB Revolution or BOB Revolution 12" AW Stroller?

There's a $10 difference.  The 12" AW has smaller wheels with aluminum "rims" or whatever you call them, lol.  I'm about to join REI because their next 20% off coupon comes out mid-march.  The 12" is online only but the regular revolution is in stores AND comes in more colors!  

Re: BOB Revolution or BOB Revolution 12" AW Stroller?

• Options
    We have a regular BOB.  LOVE it!!
  • Options
    I love all the color options of the regular one!  I wonder if we could still use the REI 20% off coupon with the 12" AW since it's online only?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we have the regular one and love it. my husband and i both run a lot and have really enjoyed the BOB Revolution. We got the infant seat adaptor and that works great.
  • Options

we have the 12" and use it for our regular stroller - mall shopping, etc.

I have a mid-sized sedan and am not sure the larger wheels would have fit in my trunk.  I'm not really sure what the pros to the larger wheels are.  The smaller wheels are great for running, too IMO.  However, I am a very casual jogger so if you're a hard-core runner there may be a reason. 

Do they both have a swivel front wheel?  Mine does or it can be locked straight.

When we got ours there weren't color options at all so that wasn't a factor in our decision.  I do love the brigter colors.  Ours is just black/tan.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"