Canada Babies
Options

Finally - Modern cribs that ship to Canada for free !

After much persistence and on-line sourcing for modern cribs that would ship to Nova Scotia I've found this site. ?www.gnr8.biz?

?Currently they carry two styles of modern cribs (the "classic" and the "sparrow") by the European makers of childrens furniture "Oeuf" meaning "egg" in french. ?Superior quality, solid wood, non toxic finishes and solid wood slat supports for the mattress and so stylish ! ?

?Oeuf has now designed their best yet, (in my eyes) crib, the "robin",?https://www.oeufnyc.com/robincollection.aspx , it goes for $565.00 a bargain in the world of modern nursery furniture in solid wood.

This company ships anywhere in Canada for free, and with US dollar on par, the cost is less than the Canadian retailers carrying Oeuf, which is marked up an incredible amount.?

I've submitted the Robin crib to this on-line retailer as a suggested item for them to carry - ?It's a great little feature they have on their website, you upload a picture of the product you would like them to add, and then do a little write -up on it -?
?If you are at all interested in getting the Robin crib, and would like to vote for it to be carried by this supplier - here's what you can do.
go to:

https://www.gnr8.biz/

in the right hand corner click on "help us buy"
register your info
they'll send an email for you to confirm your registration
then go back to the site and click on "help us buy" again
you'll see the robin crib photo, click on it

Rate the crib and make a comment if you like.?

Just wanted to share with anyone wanting a modern crib without paying an arm and leg :)

Re: Finally - Modern cribs that ship to Canada for free !

• Options
    Just wanted to say hello to a fellow Nova Scotian!! I think you're the only other person from NS I've seen on here!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image Visit The Nest!
  • Options

Yay for another east coaster !

?

?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    There are a few east coasters out there, but there aren't that many of us!! How old is your LO?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    I'm 20 weeks along and this is our first baby - I guess I should get a ticker up here on my profile - I love the badges of the month your due - Where do I find those ?
  • Options

Hi ladies, just thought I'd drop by and introduce myself. My name is Frank and I build custom rockers, most of which are purchased by new mommies.

I'm in Ontario, and all that talk about Oef cribs online got me thinking.  The best market I have found in Canada is in fact Alberta - not too many customers down east.  So do you Atlantic Canadian gals not generally buy online, is it a cultural or geographic thing?

My sister lived in Halifax 20 yrs ago when she was first married and loved it! Said there was no better place to live.  The fish markets were her fave.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"