North Dakota Babies
Options

1st Bday Party - Help Me!!

please help!  I don't even know where to start.  I'm so overwhelmed.  It really shouldn't be that big of a deal.  I have the invitations ordered, so I'm just praying that they come soon since I didn't rush the shipping (eek!!) 

Aside from that, I don't know where to start!

Re: 1st Bday Party - Help Me!!

• Options
    Are you doing a theme? Who are you inviting?  Do you need games for the older children (if there are any) or party favors.  Fun finger foods?
  • Options
    We're just inviting our family/friends.  I think Gavin will be the only kid there! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Then I would do some heavy appetizers.  Get some balloons and a cake that he can smash his face in Smile
  • Options
    You could display pictures of Gavin in his months onesies.  That'd be cute...mabye make it a counting theme then??
  • Options

I like the counting theme!

Maybe you can make him a lil cake for smashin purposes, and a big one in the shape of a #1

Another idea, is you can video tape each guest holding him, and wishing him something for his b-day.. so you can play it at his wedding Wink

I say keep it simple. just have fun with it.

image★´¯`•.¸¸.°¤TTCAL/PGAL/PAL Welcome,imageare not¤°.¸¸.•´¯`★image
    imageimageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    נשמה שבאה לעולם למספר חודשים לשהות במעי האם, היא נשמת צדיק גמור שבאה לעולם רק לתקן פגם קטן ולאחר מספר חודשים אלו היא שבה למקומה לגן עדן להתענג על ה'. לעתיד לבוא נשמה זו תוכר באחד מבנייך ובזכות נשמת צדיק זה תזכי להיות במחיצת צדיקים
    TTC Since September 2011
    BFP#1:Dec.1.11 EDD:Aug.09.12 MC:Jan.11.12 (9WK5D)-Natural
    BFP#2:Apr.18.12 EDD:Dec.21.12 MC:May.1.12 (6WK3D)-D&C
    BFP#3:Sep.12.12 - Suspected CP | BFP#4:Dec.1.12 - Suspected CP
    BFP#5: Dec.26.12 EDD:Sep.10.13 MC:Jan.7.13 (4WK6D)-Natural
    BFP#6: Jun.11.13 EDD:Feb.23.13 Beta: #1=8000 #2=24532 US@6wk2d showed 7wk2d size with 143BPM HR * NT US@12wk6d looked good. A/S passed with flying colors and our team color is Blue! *Grow my little Pamplemousse*!!!
    pregnancy

• Options

YGM! =)

• Options

Thanks girls!  Those are all great ideas!  I forgot to mention that we are going with the Frog Prince theme and also that it will be at about 2 pm, so will be doing the light appetizers/snacks kind of thing and not a full lunch.

I've been planning to do a bunch of different kinds of cupcakes for the cake and also making him a 'smashing' one.

Rachel - you will have mail back later!!  thank you!! 

I'm SUPER busy at work today!

• Options

Ok, so every birthday, small or big, needs balloons, right?

Check this out.

Also, I'd go for just a little froggy decor for all around, even though it's going to be grown-ups.

So, you're set on doing heavy apps... and every party needs a little music, so an ipod radio would be good and those are the three main ingredients for a party... food, music and decor.

• Options

Wendy- YGM.

I hope I sent to your current email...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"