Attachment Parenting
Options

If you live in a colder climate?

Is winter started to get to you?  February/March is always the worst time of year.  I am expecting a bit of a warm up and it never seems to happen.  Please mother nature, I will take 40 degrees!!

I have been so exhausted and even physically feeling sick.  Last week I totally thought I was pregnant.  I'm not...just blaming the weather instead!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: If you live in a colder climate?

• Options

I find the beginning of February the hardest!  But now the days are getting longer and I am getting more accustom to the daylight.  Earlier this week I thought I was running really late in the morning because the sun was up.  Turns out days are just getting longer.  Oh well, in three weeks we change our clocks back and I?ll feel like I?m leaving work early because it will be so bright!  Just think each week it gets a little closer to spring! J

We must be the change we wish to see in the world. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

i love winter and i'm ready to lose my mind.

ignore my one handed typing...sick baby asleep in the other arm 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can't wait untill it warms up!  At least then I can take DS out for a walk.  Sometimes we are stuck in the house for days and days!  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm in NJ....it's not really what I'd consider a "colder climate"...but with a little baby it is. I don't want to take him out too much when it's this cold. Oh...and we keep getting one storm after another. I'm ready to LOSE it.
    Hatching the Hawks
    Hatching the Hawks
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"