Working Moms
Options

im turning into a cranky b!tch. . .

I dont know what it is this week but I have been so cranky and bitchy!  I am starting to not like my job too much (I started the start of the new year), but I know it will change.  I am getting more and more frustrated with my body/hair/skin post partum.  I am so tired all the time, and then I just get mad at myself for being so tired. . .

my DH helps ALOT--he only works a day or two a week (if that) and watches DS the rest of the time.  He keeps the house pretty clean and usually cooks most of the dinner.  But, he gets a lot of time to hang out with his friends too--sometimes stays out late and drinks.  (I never used to care about this stuff).  We dont have a lot of money (and in fact are filing bankruptcy), its a lot of pressure on us.

I have gotten less and less motivated at work and more and more frustrated with DH, even though I know he really doesnt deserve it.  I dont know if it is just all the heavy stuff we are dealing with or what, but I need a pep talk or something because I don't like being this b!tchy. Sad

Re: im turning into a cranky b!tch. . .

• Options
    Sorry you feel that way. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} For what it's worth, we are entitled o our *** fests hahaha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

If it makes you feel better, pretty  much everything you said is normal and will go away.  The hair/skin issues get better.....it takes awhile, but your hair will stop falling out eventually.

I would definitely talk with DH about him staying out late and drinking. If anything else for the money side of it.  Money stresses are huge, newborn adjustments are huge, and you are doing both at once....it's going to be hard.

My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"