Secondary IF
Options

? about bloodwork

I just started infertility testing and am supposed to go for blood work on CD3.  I'm due for AF tomorrow and I've been spotting since yesterday.  My temperature went from 98.5 yesterday morning to 97.8 this morning, so AF is most likely coming today Sad With that being said, my CD3 is on Sunday and the lab is closed.  Should I call the dr or should I go on Monday, tomorrow?  Your input is really appreciated!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: ? about bloodwork

• Options
    This has happened to me...you can go in between CD2 and CD4 and my RE.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers DX-unexplained infertility January 2010 IUI #1-BFN February 2010 IUI #2-BFP! (Cycle 21) *Beta #1 2/23 126 (14DPIUI)*Beta #2 2/25 311 (16DPIUI)* *Beta #3 3/4 6,313 (23DPIUI)* Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'd call the doctor.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers DX-unexplained infertility January 2010 IUI #1-BFN February 2010 IUI #2-BFP! (Cycle 21) *Beta #1 2/23 126 (14DPIUI)*Beta #2 2/25 311 (16DPIUI)* *Beta #3 3/4 6,313 (23DPIUI)* Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry AF is showing up...bummer.  I think you should call the doctor and explain the situation.  See what they want you to do.  GL!
    Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Options
    I'd just give the doctor a call and ask if they prefer you to go on CD2 or CD4.
  • Options
    Just called.  The office is closed b/c of all this Jersey snow so I left a message with the answering service.  If I don't hear back by this afternoon, I will have the dr. paged.  Thanks everyone!
    Doriimage
  • Options
    Thanks ladies...the doc called back and I need to go in first thing Monday morning CD 4.
    Doriimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"