Adoption
Options

Help needed!

Hi ladies!  Quick question, I have been asked by a friend  to write a short statement on behalf or her and her husband.  They are in the process for suing for custody of their nephew.

Help!  Is there anything in particular to include?  How long should this be?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.

Re: Help needed!

• Options

I'm not sure what you are looking for but if it is like a letter of reference, here are some things I would include:

1. How long you have known them.

2. Some character strengths you see in them (patience, humor, flexibility, integrity, honesty.etc)

3.  Any experiences you have had with them and children (I.E. do they baby sit for you, teach your child,  are they your childs God parents,volunteer with Big Brothers /Big Sisters, Girl's Club/Boy's Club, etc)

I would think a page or  two would be sufficient.  I hope this helps!

dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

• Options

maybe add something about there lifestyle being kid friendly and them being able to support the child.

Also any interaction you have seen between them and the nephew.  If you've heard them talk positively and lovingly about this nephew.

Sorry, out of ideas.  Good Luck!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"