Canada Babies
Options

Hello fellow Canadians!

Anyone else from the Fraser Valley in here?! I've been on this site for awhile (due date is June 5th, and I think I joined when I was about 2 months in haha) but this is my first time posting anything. Thought it was about time to check it out!

Anyway congrats to all you moms and mom-to-be's and I look forward to chatting with you all :)

Re: Hello fellow Canadians!

• Options

Hello! I am almost as far away as you can get from the Fraser Valley, haha, but welcome! I wish this board had more action but oh well.

Good luck with the pregnancy! They are here and 4 months old before you know it, as much as it probably seems like time is dragging right now. 

• Options
    Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome! I live in Port Moody so not too far from you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! I'm in Ontario, so nowhere near the Fraser Valley :) But congrats on the pregnancy! It's such an exciting time, sometimes I still miss it a little.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hello and welcome!! I'm on the other side of the country so I'm no where near where you are though!

Good luck with your pregnancy! It goes by so quickly, and once they're here it goes by even faster!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image Visit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"