Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Anyone make hommus for their LO?

How do you make it? I found a lot of great recipes online with lots of different flavors, but I'd really like something simple for my daughter. Thanks. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
IMG_0173.11
Trying for #2 since July 2010
BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone make hommus for their LO?

• Options

Not for LO, but I've made it for myself.  Just throw a can of chickpeas (garbanzo beans) in the food processor with garlic, salt and pepper, a little lemon juice, and a tablespoon of tahini (sesame seed paste).  Blend away! 

ETA:  Oh, you need a little olive oil, too.  Oops. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

https://weelicious.com/?s=hummus&cat=0

I really love this site for all things baby food, lol. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I just make the regular hummus with garlic etc as PP said. L loves it and I want him to experience different flavours not just bland things. I put it on rice cakes, toast and pita and he gobbles it up.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I haven't given it to the LO's yet, but I use a can of chickpeas, lemon juice, olive oil and a tsp of cumin, blend in the food processor.
    Our Blog TTC since 10/2004 Follistim+Ovidril+Metformin=BFP on 12/8/08 2 heartbeats-12/30/08 Betas- 10DPO-104 12DPO-274 Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've given her store bought hummus and she LOVES it! We buy the Sabra brand with garlic but I try not to give her the garlic part in the middle
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"