Boston Babies
Options

A lady at work ...

Just asked me if I was pregnant again  Sad  I am decidedly NOT pregnant again. Just haven't lost the baby weight yet. That makes me SAD.

Re: A lady at work ...

• Options
    ooooh.... unnecessary roughness on her part (got to ask, does she have kids?). You're only 6 months PP? Please give yourself a break, I always look like I have a 1 month old at each of my kids first birthdays :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

How rude!  Where are people's manners?!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    People are rude! Don't take it to heart...she's obviously crazy. You just had a baby 6 months ago! She should be ashamed of herself.
  • Options
    Uggghhh! She's a moron....don't pay her any attention! I don't know why ppl ask those kind of questions!
  • Options

People amaze me at how rude they are! Unless someone is really close to me, or offers the information, I do not ask. What if you had been pregnant but lost the baby or something!  That would be awful for her to just "ask" without considering other things that could be going on! 

• Options
    People are so rude! You should have said 'no, are you?'
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    totally inappropriate!! next time someone says something like that to you ask then when they are getting some visiable flaw fixed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"