High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

***GD Thursday Check In***

Thursdaycheck in away!!!!! Good Morning fair ladies- it is almost the weekend! Can?tget any better than that! We are expecting snow again in NY! So, I hopewherever you are- you are safe and warm. A big welcome to all our new members!

This check in is for all Pregnant ladies withgestational diabetes- a place to check in, share, get support and askquestions. Having GD can be hard enough with all the carb counting and fingerpricking. Together we can make our way to healthy babies and healthy futures!

Questionof the Day:? What do you do tode-stress? Take care of yourself?

Menu: Partytime- We both have GD- I am coming over for dinner- what would you make (ororder) me and your other NON GD guests?

All GD mom's are encouraged to join- please postyour "bumpie name/real name/age/EDD/ diet and or meds"

Let me know about any T&P needed or updates!

Also, ?Question of the Day? Questions are alwayswelcome- Just Private Message me!

OUR BABIES ARE JUST TOO SWEET- WATCH OUT FOR THESUGAR MAMAS!

???????Annierific/Suzanne/ 29/ April 17th/ diet only.

???????ShannonL.K/Shannon/39/March9th/diet & glyburide twice a day

???????Baby_Bunny_Hopeful/Carina/ 25/ March 27th/ diet as of now

???????aliciablair22/Alicia/24/February21, but c-section scheduled for 2-15/insulin (novalog and lantus) with diet

???????marsh1128/Meridith/31/March6th/diet and glyburide once a day

???????Amy&Steve0421/Amy/35/August23rd/diet only

???????k8enewlywed/Katie/29/March20/diet only as of now?

???????BottomStar/Liz/28/March28/diet only

???????Soon2BeMrsCarney/Shaina/25/March16/Insulin

???????themathgirl/Makyla/25/March11/diet only

???????sawyer918/Kristin/ 26/ April 21/ diet as of now

???????Bklyninri/?Jamie/31/ March 18th/ Glyburide at night and diet.

???????Cryleen09/Colleen/23/March11th/Gylburide at night and morning and diet

???????Kated81/ Kate / 28?/ 2/26 / Diet and Glyburide at night

???????KKFeb04/Korrine/29/March7th but baby will arrive sometime in February/diet, & glyburide and insulinat night.

???????cc_fame/Amber/27/March26th/diet as of now

???????Pixmama/ Stef / 32 / March 15th / diet for now

???????Mrs.Day/ Kerri/ 33/ ?was able to control with diet-had to start glyburide

/EDD is Feb 7 but being induced Feb 1.

???????Mystjava/Crystal/40/April2/Boy/Diet & Exercise

???????Melynda2964/Melynda/31/June3/ diet and 1/2 glyburide at night.

???????married2mrwright/Lori/35/January30 (induction scheduled for 01.20)/insulin & diet

???????krausen/Amy/23/march27th/diet & glyburide

???????tkcarnes/krista/39/March26th/diet as of now.

???????Soko987/Kate/ 29/ March 29th/diet and insulin

???????nelleebelle/Janelle/26/March31 and diet for now?

???????katdil/Elizabeth36/ April 1/ diet (as of right now)

???????mrs.Katie_love/ Katie / 29 / March 29th / diet and exercise only

???????Leigh517/Katie/28/March2/glyburide at night.

???????annies123/wendy/37/edd4-23-10/dietas of now

???????JSHARP/JAMIE/35/APRIL27TH/DIET FOR NOW

???????Kellyrenee/Kelly/April 4th.??

???????leighanne1941/April9th/ 31 years old/insulin and diet

???????Daintie/Dana/35/April22/ diet only

???????SissyKate21/ Sarah / 30 / April 12 / diet and exercise

???????Tropianoc/Christine/41/April 6th/Diet

???????Dafodils_lament/Sarah/35and not sure of my treatment plan yet

???????melissalynn83/Melissa/26/May9th 2010/diet

???????chocolatechip06/Celine/Age 33/Due 7/4/10-c-sectionon 6/8/diet

???????brewtowngrl/33/ due may 2/ diet

???????mrsjenbry/Jennie/26/April20, 2010/diet only

???????turbosgirl/jen/33/april28th/diet

???????txteacher/Cheryl/33/dueApril 11/diet only

???????LMark/35/due5.21.09/diet only

???????sunshinegal0726/Michelle/23/EDDApril 2/diet only

???????jmwater7/Jen/EDDApril 24/29/ diet only

???????carichan/ Carissa / 33 (34 on March 4th) / EDD April 13th / insulin

???????Jaclyn278/Jaclyn/32/May8/glyburide 2x a day

???????Erika6504/Erika/30/EDDMay 1

???????jillian1433/ Jillian / 32 / Due 5.13.10 / diet

???????Daintie/Dana/35/April22

???????moonrose2715/Karey/28/July27, 2010

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ***GD Thursday Check In***

• Options

Questionof the Day:  What do you do tode-stress? Take care of yourself?

Read, play on the computer, watch tv, take a long hot shower.

Menu: Partytime- We both have GD- I am coming over for dinner- what would you make (ororder) me and your other NON GD guests

You could do pizza and then get a salad with grilled chicken for yourself and maybe have one piece of pizza.

You could make chicken and veggies and a potato-  you can have half a sweet potato.

• Options

Questionof the Day:  What do you do tode-stress? Take care of yourself?

Now that the weather is finally getting nice down south, I've been taking walks or working in the yard.  Also, reading, bumping, and watching my soap opera on TiVo!

Menu: Partytime- We both have GD- I am coming over for dinner- what would you make (ororder) me and your other NON GD guests?

Well, mexican is always a good option, plus it's easy.  But if DH is volunteering to cook, it'll be dijon chicken with cauliflower au gratin and roasted asparagus.  He's an awesome cook and he's come up with all kinds of GD friendly recipes, love that man!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    indiana_muse/Indiana/32/5/2/10/ diet
  • Options

We had an NST yesterday and LO is looking great.  I've dropped about 10 lbs which is shocking but at least I'll have less to lose once the baby is born.  We have a growth u/s next Wed.  Down to 12 days! :) 

Questionof the Day:  What do you do tode-stress? Take care of yourself?  Watch tv or movies, play on the computer

Menu: Partytime- We both have GD- I am coming over for dinner- what would you make (ororder) me and your other NON GD guests.  London broil, salad, asparagus, small baked potatoes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Update:  Had an ultrasound Tuesday.  He is measuring 2 weeks ahead.  He has been to the day till now.  Even DS was exactly on.  I have to keep reminding myself that every baby is different and those sizes could be off.  Lost 4 lbs since my last appt.  OB wants me to increase my calories even if my numbers go up.   

QOTD:  I took a bath yesterday.  It was heavenly. 

Menu:  I hate cooking.  Papa Murphy's chicken, bacon, artichoke delite pizza and a salad.  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Questionof the Day:  What do you do to de-stress? Take care of yourself?

The other night I pampered myself with a home-done mani/pedi. It felt delicious - especially on my puffy feet. Even though I did it myself, I still felt better afterward.

To de-stress I usually try to slow down and give myself some time just to sit by DH and watch useless TV. It's a waste of my brain but it gives me time to hang out with him and ignore my "to-do" list. It's a little treat I give myself every day. 

Menu: Partytime- We both have GD- I am coming over for dinner- what would you make (or order) me and your other NON GD guests?

I'd throw a pot roast in the trusty Crock Pot. I can supplement that with potatoes, carrots, celery, onions. And we could have salad on the side. 

I would watch how many potatoes, etc. I consume. Other than that, it's a free-for-all on the meat and salad!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"