D.C. Area Babies
Options

Tiechair (portable highchair)... where to find in stores near DC (link)?

Have you purchased this product in stores in Fairfax Co?

Where can I find it?

Thank you.

Nutmeg, cilantro, sage, mint, thyme... these are a few of my favorite things! Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! We have four children; one left us too soon.

Re: Tiechair (portable highchair)... where to find in stores near DC (link)?

• Options
    I haven't seen this thus far but my friend uses a scarf to tie her son to a chair.  I've been thinking about trying this myself.
  • Options
    I think that was the featured item on Kids Woot yesterday.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have one, or something similar.  DD is still a little short to use it for eating at the table, she needs a boost.  I am not entirely sure at what age it would work well. 
  • Options
    You can order something similar (the Totseat) online here.  They are local so you should get it pretty quickly.  We have one of these and it's great.
  • Options

imageHey Jellisy:
    We have one, or something similar.  DD is still a little short to use it for eating at the table, she needs a boost.  I am not entirely sure at what age it would work well. 

Yeah, I don't get it either. by the time they are tall enough to sit in a regular chair with no booster, you wouldn't want to tie them to the chair (I would think). I have lots of friends with toddlers (ages 2, 3+) and I can't see them needing it or tolerating it!

• Options

imagehippotree:
    You can order something similar (the Totseat) online here.  They are local so you should get it pretty quickly.  We have one of these and it's great.

Hippotree how do you use yours?  I really am curious.  Maybe it would have worked well while we were feeding purees, but DD was in that stage for only 2 months before we introduced finger foods.  

• Options
    imageHey Jellisy:

imagehippotree:

Hippotree how do you use yours?  I really am curious.  Maybe it would have worked well while we were feeding purees, but DD was in that stage for only 2 months before we introduced finger foods.  

it looks cool, but i don't see my DS tolerating it at all. maybe for a minute:) and I think he will still need a boost up for quite a while.

• Options
    They were on babysteals.com yesterday ! I didn't get one but the comments on their facebook page from users were positive. They also say you can use them with booster seats, even looking at the picutre I still can't figure out how it works.
  • Options

imagekirnat848:
    They were on babysteals.com yesterday ! I didn't get one but the comments on their facebook page from users were positive. They also say you can use them with booster seats, even looking at the picutre I still can't figure out how it works.

I saw that too.  My first thought was "baby jail" but then I read the description saying you could use it at a restaurant and it made more sense.

• Options
    imageHey Jellisy:

imagehippotree:

Honestly, we don't use it a ton because it is too low for DS to really reach the table and most restaurants have high chairs. DS tolerates it okay. We mostly use it when we are traveling to see family because they don't have high chairs and it serves that purpose well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"