Parenting after 35
Options

gonna egg a car

DD is sleeping & I got some punk on this street with a loud obnoxius car which he apparently thinks is cool. IDIOT! If he wakes her he will pay.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: gonna egg a car

• Options
    That sucks! I have roofers on my roof and somehow DS is sleeping like a champ....I can barely hear the TV they are so loud!
  • Options
    Isnt it funny how protective you've become?  I always give the gardeners or trash trucks the scowling evil eye when I am walking baby G.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is one of the most annoying sounds in the world!
  • Options

imageleffe1:
    That is one of the most annoying sounds in the world!

Passing motorcycles too. Sheesh!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
  • Options
    there is a certain dog in the neighborhood I feel that way towards. It's not his fault though. His parents keep him outside waaaaay too much and he is very vocal. ugh.
    Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagefiazo:

DD is sleeping & I got some punk on this street with a loud obnoxius car which he apparently thinks is cool. IDIOT! If he wakes her he will pay.

Ooh, I've been there.  There was one neighbor that I thought seriously about breaking into his car at night and stealing the stereo.  Okay, maybe not "seriously," but I *really* wished I knew someone who would do it for me!

• Options
    Ha ha ha.  Priya sleeps better when it's noisy.  She'll nap in the middle of the rest of us watching a hockey game or something.  Must be a symptom of being the fifth child Smile  I'm not complaining,  it's quite nice actually
  • Options

imagemama.bear:
    there is a certain dog in the neighborhood I feel that way towards. It's not his fault though. His parents keep him outside waaaaay too much and he is very vocal. ugh.

ditto here. the "stupid" humans let him go outside to do his belongings at 4 am!!!  and then forget about him until he's been barking for about 1/2 hour waking up me, DH and LO ... grrrr

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"