Preemies
Options

I need another fun post!

I loved the one yesterday!

Tell me some of your favorite movie quotes!

This is one of my favorites from Pulp Fiction

"Do you know what they call a quarter pounder in France? A Royale with Cheese!"

A small start at 2lb 9oz, 60 day NICU stay, and 6 months of O2 My 30 weeker is growing up! <a href="http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/bippy798/?action=view

Re: I need another fun post!

• Options

My all time favorite movie quote is from Dirty Dancing:
    "I carried a watermelon?!"

And most romantic line comes from the same. When Johnny is fired and leaving and Baby is telling him goodbye and he leans his head down on her chest and says "I'll never be sorry."

I boo-hoo every time.

• Options

I suck at remembering movie quotes.  I have no memory for stuff like that!! 

:) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

It's not particularly funny to read, but we always say "It's Good" like the chipmunk in Enchanted.

It's not a movie, but I quote/ pretend to be Tina Tina constantly. If you aren't familiar with Tina Tina, I have a gift for you:

https://www.hulu.com/watch/114927/saturday-night-live-new-doorbells

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Will Hunting: Do you like apples?
    Clark: Yeah.
    Will Hunting: Well, I got her number. How do you like them apples?

Good Will hunting...Love that movie..
  • Options
    "Swinny, Swammy, Swanny, Swanson, Simmy...ooooohhhhhhh, Samsonite...I was WAY OFF."
  • Options

Excellent post - can't narrow it down to just one though.

'screws fall out all that time, the world is an imperfect place' - The Breakfast Club

'I Love Lamp' - Anchorman

'Well, I have the microphone and you don't, so you will listen to every word I say' - The Wedding Singer

Oh, there are so many others...  :)

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Okay.this is a long one, but from one of the most romantic movies/books I've ever seen/read:

Mr. Darcy:   My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

• Options
    "Son, you've got a panty on your head." - Raising Arizona
  • Options

"A gun rack? A gun rack.  I don't own A gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate and entire rack.  What am I going to do with a gun rack?"

Wayne's World Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"