Parenting after 35
Options

Weight Loss Challenge at work

So.....my boss decides a month or so ago that we're going to do this with our patients and we are going to take part.  He is having all of us use Isagenix (a cleanse/meal replacement) and report how much we lose after doing the 9 day program.  It's a no brainer that it works, it's extremely calorie restrictive, but all I was hoping is that it wouldn't taste nasty.  We started last Monday, so yesterday was day 9. 

I'm pleased (no...ecstatic!) to report a 9lb weight loss!  Added to the about 11 I had lost since 1/1, that's a pretty sweet YTD total!

Downside: this stuff is expensive!  I'm glad the boss was buying it, lol...My own personal "hotness amplification program" (I had a 3 and 5 day program....used to write it up for people, it got so well known among my girlfriends!)  that I perfected a few years ago works almost as well for a LOT less money!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weight Loss Challenge at work

• Options
    imagechiromommyMichelle:

My own personal "hotness amplification program" (I had a 3 and 5 day program....used to write it up for people, it got so well known among my girlfriends!)  that I perfected a few weeks ago works almost as well for a LOT less money!

Ummm hello?  Share please.....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yea!!! Love it!  You are a rockstar!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagefauxshelley:
    imagechiromommyMichelle:

My own personal "hotness amplification program" (I had a 3 and 5 day program....used to write it up for people, it got so well known among my girlfriends!)  that I perfected a few years ago works almost as well for a LOT less money!

Let me see if I still have it saved in an old e mail....if not, I'll draft a new copy and post it this afternoon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagechiromommyMichelle:
    imagefauxshelley:
    imagechiromommyMichelle:

My own personal "hotness amplification program" (I had a 3 and 5 day program....used to write it up for people, it got so well known among my girlfriends!)  that I perfected a few years ago works almost as well for a LOT less money!

Let me see if I still have it saved in an old e mail....if not, I'll draft a new copy and post it this afternoon!

Please do!!

• Options

One of my girlfriends sells the stuff. I heard it works.

Congratulations on your loss.

• Options
    Why can't I find any prices on this stuff?
  • Options

My guess is that they want you to link up with a rep to buy.  It's a MLM system...if you're curious my boss' link is: barnettweightloss.isagenix.com

(Not trying to rout anybody to purchase....I was frustrated myself when originally trying to find out more info on these products prior to starting!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"