Connecticut Babies
Options

Doulas in southeastern CT?

So we have our hospital (Backus) and our midwife (Carol Rinzler from Norwich OB/GYN Group), and now we're seriously considering a doula as I'd like to go natural and have as much support as possible. My only concern is that I want DH to be involved in the coaching, and I am concerned about it being too many people... the midwife, nurses, DH, a doula, etc. I don't like people fussing over me when I'm in pain.

Anyone have a recommendation for a doula in southeastern CT? If you used one, can you tell me about your experiences?

Thx in advance!

Re: Doulas in southeastern CT?

• Options

Hello!

My mother-in-law is a Doula and she is amazing. If you'd like, I can put you in touch with her so you can find out some more information.

Email me at Lisam0198@sbcglobal.net and I'll give you her info.

Thanks

Lisa

• Options

I too am looking for a Doula in southeastern Connecticut, one of the groups I found was Mothers Care Doula Services. Their website is www.motherscaredoula.com. I have just started my search so, I can't make any comment or comparison to any other service/doula.

PS - Yes, I know my location says NC, we're moving Clinton, CT (where DH grew up) in the spring. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

a good place to look is www.doulamatch.net ..it can tell you who is close to you and who is available when you need their services!

good luck!! Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"