Pregnant after 35

How long did your amnio results actually take?

They did not offer rushed results to me, so I have to wait now.  How long did your results take to come in?  Was it quicker than what they told you originally?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How long did your amnio results actually take?

• yes, the cells grew pretty quickly.   It ended up being 8 days although they told me it usually takes closer to 10.  We had FISH results before that, maybe 3 days + weekend, so 5 total for that.  Rushed results weren't offered to me, they just did them....good luck, the waiting is tough but at least you will get a definitive answer.
  • about 8 days for the full results for us.

Wishing you all the best!?

• Loading the player...
  • I got mine in 24 hours.
  • In our case the doctor didn't get enough fluid to the rapid test and the full karotype so we had to wait a little over two weeks. Ugh! Normally, the raid results would have been available within 24-48 hours.?

?

• I had to hunt them down cuz the genetic counselor I was working w/went on vacation before they were ready;  I think I got them around day 10
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I had a CVS (not amnio) but they said 2 weeks and I got them on the 9th day.  the wait if brutal! hope you get your answers soon! 
    Sisterly love--Sophia (1/14/07) and Baby Margaux (7/13/10) image Doctor in training! :)image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"