Alabama Babies
Options

Name poll

Me and the Hubby are having the hardest time picking out this LO's name. We pretty much have it narrowed down to two names but just can't commit.  When I was pregnant with our son we never had this problem.  We just knew from day one that if it was a boy his name would be Easton.  This go around we just can't seem to get it together!  I need some honest and unbias opinions.  Which name do you like better....

Emmerson Elise (Emmy)  or   Adalyn Nicole (Addy)

Re: Name poll

• Options

I like the name Emmerson Elise the best. But, would you consider spelling it Emerson? With it spelled with two m's, I would expect that she would have to constantly spell her first name for the rest of her life. Just an idea!

(This coming from someone who constantly has to spell both her first name and her last name, it gets old!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    I like both names, but I like Emerson more for a boy (also like the traditional spelling). I also prefer Adaline or Adeline to Adalyn.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMissLMS:

I like the name Emmerson Elise the best. But, would you consider spelling it Emerson? With it spelled with two m's, I would expect that she would have to constantly spell her first name for the rest of her life. Just an idea!

(This coming from someone who constantly has to spell both her first name and her last name, it gets old!)

• Options
    I like Adalyn (but the spelling Adeline/Adaline).
  • Options

Of those two, I would say Adalyn-though if you like that spelling,  I would spell it Adelyn because when I see the 'a' in there I think of the name Ada (pronounced A-dah).

Separately, I really like the name Elise too, though.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrsB2007:
    I like Adalyn (but the spelling Adeline/Adaline).

This.  I love the spelling Adeline

• Options

imagelilcrablegs:
    I like both names, but I like Emerson more for a boy (also like the traditional spelling). I also prefer Adaline or Adeline to Adalyn.

Love Adeline!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"