3. Hoping to have a total of....4

4.  Favorite Canadian baby store....ebay.ca, Usedottawa.ca

5. Favorite thing about being Canadian....health care & mat leave

6. Favorite Olympic sport...Hockey

7. Olympic Hockey: gold medal? ... YES! 

8. Love/Hate Snow....Love it for the first few months

9. Do you say "eh"?...yes

• Options
    1. I live in.....BC2. # of kids....1 step son ... first pregnancy <33. Hoping to have a total of....2 of my own4.  Favourite Canadian baby store....BabiesRUs.ca5. Favourite thing about being Canadian....Timmies6. Favourite Olympic sport...Hockey!!!7. Olympic Hockey: gold medal? ... It was a wonderful moment to watch!! Made me late for work lol8. Love/Hate Snow....Don't get much snow here, we imported it for the Olympics9. Do you say "eh"?...yes 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. I live in.....London, Ont 2. # of kids...03. Hoping to have a total of....24.  Favourite Canadian baby store....babies r us5. Favourite thing about being Canadian....health care & mat leave6. Favourite Olympic sport...skiing, snowboarding and figure skaiting7. Olympic Hockey: gold medal? ... YES! 8. Love/Hate Snow....HATE IT9. Do you say "eh"?...yes, on occasion
  • Options
    1. I live in....Byemoor, Alberta 2. # of kids...15yr dd and 12yr ds 3. Hoping to have a total of....3-4 4.  Favourite Canadian baby store....babies r us/ Walmart 5. Favourite thing about being Canadian....health care/secure banks 6. Favourite Olympic sport.. ski jumping and skeleton 7. Olympic Hockey: gold medal? ... YES!  8. Love/Hate Snow....Love It 9. Do you say "eh"?...yes,
  • Options

1. I live in.....Banff Alberta

2. # of kids....(TTC)

3. Hoping to have a total of....1 and done

4.  Favourite Canadian baby store....anything on sale

5. Favourite thing about being Canadian....health care & mat leave

6. Favourite Olympic sport...down hill skiing, curling and yes hockey

8. Love/Hate Snow....love it, been skiing for 30 years and can't wait to teach a LO

9. Do you say "eh"?...yes 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hi Everyone! 

1. I live in.....Southern Ontario

2. # of kids....This will be my first- EDD March 30th

3. Hoping to have a total of....2 or 3

4.  Favourite Canadian baby store....I honestly don't shop in Canada EVER!  We're so close to the border... I haven't had good luck!  But maybe Bonnie Togs

5. Favourite thing about being Canadian....health care & mat leave- agreed!  (even though I'm not technically Canadian- I'm a Canadian Permanent Resident- I moved her from NY 5 years ago to be with my Husband...) 

6. Favourite Olympic sport...Hockey and Gymnastics

7. Olympic Hockey: gold medal? ...What about it?  I cheer for Canada and the US until they play together... then there is trouble in our house

8. Love/Hate Snow....mixed- I like it for the first month, then I get sick of it

9. Do you say "eh"?...yes- on occasion, but try to tone it down when I go to visit family in the states, because I get made fun of!   

HarLynn's mama
  • Options

1. I live in.....Fredericton,New Brunswick

2. # of kids....1 on the way

3. Hoping to have a total of....2

4.  Favourite Canadian baby store....baby depot

5. Favourite thing about being Canadian....freedom and healthcare

6. Favourite Olympic sport...skiing

8. Love/Hate Snow....like only at xmas, it can go away anytime after that

9. Do you say "eh"?...sometimes

This discussion has been closed.