Pennsylvania Babies
Options

rlthomas7

Hi Rachel,

I am going on a massive daycare seach and was wondering if you would be willing to share the information about Tender Years with me. A friend recommended this facility to me and I was considering scheduling a tour. My email is Emmy323 at hotmail dot com. Thank you so much!

BTW, your new picture of Adam is adorable! I love that cake!

Re: rlthomas7

• Options

Sure, I'll forward you what I sent to innerpeace.

And thanks for the cake compliment. It did turn out very cute. The funny thing about that photo is that the side facing Adam is a quarter eaten already. His birthday was Feb. 6, which was the huge snowstorm. So we celebrated on his actual birthday with us, my mom and my inlaws who were visiting for the weekend, but then had his real party on Sunday. So we basically dressed him in the same outfit for both days and did the hats and candle thing twice, just rotated the cake so the side with the big hole was facing him!

• Options
    I'd be happy to share info that I also got about them from someone who actually works with Keystone STARS, if you're interested! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks Kim, that would be great! I have a tour tomorrow, so I'm really interested in getting feedback. I did get a great recommendation from one of my friends, but I'd like to hear the good, the bad and the ugly!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"