Detroit Babies
Options

First day of Daycare

DH was laid off in Dec/Jan and than got called back so we signed her up for daycare. Than we found out (last minute) they only found enough work to keep him busy for two weeks. So we found babysitters instead.

Well last friday after the two weeks of work they called him and they told him they had enough work for awhile.

Umm I need a little bit more warning than that. Luckily we had ran around after the first call and signed her up for daycare.

Oh and an AW: Lexi rolled in circles on saturday! It was so fun to watch but now she isn't contained to her blanket anymore so no more running to another room to grab something

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: First day of Daycare

• Options
    That is good news that he got called back. I am happy for you guys. Yeah, I wouldn't be happy with the short notice. Where are you putting her into daycare at? She is getting so big. Ohh I bought the baby bargain book like you suggested. It is giving me a lot good tips.
  • Options

We picked The Learning Experience.

Does Shawn/Aj/Emilys work have daycare??

ETA: Congrats on second Tri! That is the best time! The energy comes back and for me the appetite!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So glad your DH got called back for more work.  I have yet to feel the positive "end of the recession" vibe like some have. 
  • Options
    Glad your DH got called back!  Was it hard to take her to daycare?  That's my biggest fear right now, even though my daycare is my next door neighbor!
  • Options

No it wasn't hard for us. She was all smiles this morning so that made it easier.

You are lucky your neighbor is doing it! That will make it easy

• Options
    Hope daycare goes well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thinking of you, Julie!!! :) I am glad she was happy and that your hubby is back to work! It must be a huge stress relief!
  • Options

Thanks! Oh and I really wanted to come to the GTG but I had to get everything ready for all this. Training babysitters is hard. lol

I hope everyone can make it to the March one~

• Options
    I'm glad your first drop-off went well! 
  • Options
    I hope Lexi has a great day at her new daycare.... :)
  • Options
    I am sure she will have a great day at daycare. Congrats to your DH on getting called back in, that's gotta be a huge stress relief!
  • Options
    Great news about your dh!  Hope her first day there is great :) 
  • Options

They do have a daycare at work. I asked Shawn to go and get some information for it. He isn't sure if there is a waiting list or not, but I just want to get info now. They just built it a year and half ago. It is huge.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"