LGBT Parenting
Options

Been lurking for the last two days

But thought I should stop with that now that I can actually post and comment.  My partner and I have been together for two and a half years and are expecting a baby in July which took a lot of trying and a lot of heart ache to get to this point.  We also have a almost four year old girl from her previous marriage who is the light of my life right now.   Hmmm I'm bad at introductions so I don't know what else to really say.

Re: Been lurking for the last two days

• Options
    Welcome Clover!  You'll find the group is a wonderful supportive group.  It is usually very quiet over the weekend, but during the week - we get together and share news...  Glad to have you two here along with Sage.  Which one of you two is carrying? BTW: Congrats to making it to the second trimester! 
  • Options

imageMystjava:
    Welcome Clover!  You'll find the group is a wonderful supportive group.  It is usually very quiet over the weekend, but during the week - we get together and share news...  Glad to have you two here along with Sage.  Which one of you two is carrying? BTW: Congrats to making it to the second trimester! 

Thank you! Yeah it seemed pretty quiet but makes sense people have more family time on the weekends.   I'm carrying, my partner had a horribly hard time being pregnant with Sage and its always been my dream so it just worked out well.   As for the second trimester,  I'm not going to stop holding my breath till I pass 23 weeks which is where it all went wrong last time.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome!! I'm happy to see another Team Green member!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hang in there and think positively... I can understand how that feels because I was nervous for the first and most of the second trimester.  I felt most of my sense of relief when I bypassed the 24th week!  - Have fun being part of the Green Team.. If we're to try again.. I might have the courage to try to be "green" but you never know until it happens! 
  • Options
    Welcome!!!!
  • Options
    Welcome!!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!
  • Options
    welcome
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome. Sorry for your loss and the long journey. Congratulations on this pregnancy and I look forward to seeing you around on the board.
    Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"