Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

terry cloth sleepers

I love the carter's footed terry cloth pj's ( like the towel material ones) They aer not too light but not too heavy. Unfortunatley DS is getting ready to move out of 6-9 months and into 9-12 months and I can't find them anywhere. Carters only makes them up to 9 months and I can't seem to find another company. Anyone find them? Or anyone have a good middle weight footie pjs to recommend? Thanks!!Big Smile
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: terry cloth sleepers

• Options

imagekcampy31:
    I love the carter's footed terry cloth pj's ( like the towel material ones) They aer not too light but not too heavy. Unfortunatley DS is getting ready to move out of 6-9 months and into 9-12 months and I can't find them anywhere. Carters only makes them up to 9 months and I can't seem to find another company. Anyone find them? Or anyone have a good middle weight footie pjs to recommend? Thanks!!Big Smile

i want to know too, i feel like fleece is sometimes way too heavy! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was so disappointed when DS outgrew these. I haven't been able to find any good replacements.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Nope, apparently only 9 months and under like terry sleepers. 

However, the 2 piece pjs from Gymboree are freaking adorable. I love them more than the terry cloth ones. 

• Options

I noticed that too, I went to buy some more and all they had were 9 months. I found children's place pajamas to be really comfy and not too warm so it'll be perfect for spring/summer time. Just make sure to buy the next size up. I love that they have a zipper too.

ETA: They look comfy LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"