Success after IF
Options

back from 9 month checkup

DD did great.  18 pounds and 25.5 inches.  She got one shot and I"m a little peeved, the nurse would not let me hold her and we learned through flu shot season that she does much better when someone holds her.  I was sitting with her in my lap and she asked me to put her on the table.  I asked, "Can't I hold her?  I've done it before," and she said, "It's much easier with her on the table, she will grab and I have better control with her up here."  Long story short she refused and A started screaming the second she hit the table.  At least it stopped quickly, but still.

They're sending her to a pedi eye doc to have her tear ducts looked at, even though they said that they usually give it till 12 months before having the procedure done.

But everything else is great! 

Re: back from 9 month checkup

• Options
    YAY for adorable Baby A! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I can't believe she is 9 months already!  wow - that was fast. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sounds like she's doing great!  Out of curiosity, do you know where she is in percentile terms?  (O is a lot bigger than that - wondering if she's a peanut or if he's a hulk...)

Boo on mean nurses, though.  Being a pedi nurse shouldn't be about making your job easier - it should be about making things easier for the baby!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Amber
    TTC since March '06
    MFI, LPD, possible PCOS
    3 chem pgs * m/c identical twins at 9w 10.06
    IVF w/ICSI #2 - beta - 187! (9dp5dt), beta - 367! (11dp5dt)
    IVF w/ICSI #3 - it's a girl!
    My IF Blog: Between the Lines
    My Parenting Blog: Letters From Your Mama
  • Options

Yay for Avery! Glad it went great (except for the shot).

After 20 months, 3 Clomid cycles and 4 IUI cycles, IVF #1 with ICSI = BFP!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagesomethingchangd:

Sounds like she's doing great!  Out of curiosity, do you know where she is in percentile terms?  (O is a lot bigger than that - wondering if she's a peanut or if he's a hulk...)

Boo on mean nurses, though.  Being a pedi nurse shouldn't be about making your job easier - it should be about making things easier for the baby!

25-50% for both.  she's a big peanut. 

• Options
    Yay!  It sounds like she's doing great (which, of course, you already knew).  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"