New Mexico Babies

Where do you normally hang out on the bump?

We have a bunch of ladies on today for the sling contest!  Seems like a lot of us just found out about this board, but have been posting on the bump/nest/knot for awhile.  So I was curious, where do you normally post/lurk?

I'm on Toddlers 12-24 a lot, but don't post much.  Also now on 2nd tri and I also check the NM Nest board too.  It seems to get more action than this one.

Re: Where do you normally hang out on the bump?

• I'm on the 6-12 board.  Congrats on the new LO on the way!
  • I'm every where. 0-3, 12-24 (rarely) and the 2 under two boards.
  • Loading the player...
  • 0-3  :)

I know nothing of this contest, can someone point me in the right direction?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats Fisha!  Your little boy is beautiful - I had been wondering if you had him yet.
  • imagediamondcks:

0-3  :)

I know nothing of this contest, can someone point me in the right direction?

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/31728139.aspx

Here's the post I saw about it.

• imageSweetsunflower:
    I'm on the 6-12 board.  Congrats on the new LO on the way!

Thank you!  It seems like a lot of us CD!  Where do you guys shop for CD supplies in ABQ?  The only place I have found is Baby Bear on Lomas.  I've ordered most of my stuff online, but it's nice to see stuff in person sometimes.

• when i have time i'm on 6-12, and occasionally lurk on 12-24 board.  i'll have to be checking here more often too now!
  • imagemarta602:

imageSweetsunflower:
    I'm on the 6-12 board.  Congrats on the new LO on the way!

Thank you!  It seems like a lot of us CD!  Where do you guys shop for CD supplies in ABQ?  The only place I have found is Baby Bear on Lomas.  I've ordered most of my stuff online, but it's nice to see stuff in person sometimes.

That is the only store in Abq that I have found.  There is a new store in Santa Fe that has some, she only carries organics, so has a smaller selection: Indigo Baby

• I'm on 12-24 mainly sometimes the AP board.  I lurk more than I post though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"