Maryland Babies
Options

Intro post- even though I am on here a bit!

Hi!

I live in Annapolis, have a 2 yr old DD and I am expecting #2 4/22. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Intro post- even though I am on here a bit!

• Options
    You're 1 day after me!  Yay for another Team Green, too ^_^
    Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • Options

I am really hoping to go a little early- w/ DD *I* thought my EDD should be 2/11, but the OB said 1/31 based on the initial u/s and then I was induced on 2/11 (due to hospital scheduling, I really thought they would let me go until 2/14- but that's a a whole 'other post.)  W/ this PG I thought my EDD should be 4/13 or 4/14, but based on the initial u/s the midwife said let's use 4/22, since you went late before- to give me plenty of time so I hopefully I won't have to be induced this time around.

Team Green is fun- but makes it hard to pick out names! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome!  Hahaha, I see you all the time on the nest. 

Do you ever wish this board was more active?  It's nice to see all these other local mothers coming out over here.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    imageautumn bliss:

Do you ever wish this board was more active?  It's nice to see all these other local mothers coming out over here.

I do- and I think a lot of the non-mommies on the Bmore nest board would appreciate it.  I tried to get the mommy-to-be check in to be on here and not the nest, but someone couldn't access the bump from work, but could get on the nest.

• Options
    imagedaisyterp:
    imageautumn bliss:

I do- and I think a lot of the non-mommies on the Bmore nest board would appreciate it.  I tried to get the mommy-to-be check in to be on here and not the nest, but someone couldn't access the bump from work, but could get on the nest.

Yeah, I just answered about this in Weezie's post on the nest.  I guess in order to make it work, people like us would actually have to start posting on here more and encourage those on the nest to do the same.  We do have quite a lot of preggers and mommies on there.

What ever happened to Kaybee doing the weekly check in for mommies?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Options

I just posted today on the Nest board for the 1st time and I figured I would post over here too!

Hello out there!

• Options
    imageautumn bliss:
    imagedaisyterp:
    imageautumn bliss:

Yeah, I just answered about this in Weezie's post on the nest.  I guess in order to make it work, people like us would actually have to start posting on here more and encourage those on the nest to do the same.  We do have quite a lot of preggers and mommies on there.

What ever happened to Kaybee doing the weekly check in for mommies?

I was wondering the same thing. I guess she's a little busy. 

• Options
    :::waves::: Hi Daisy. I think I will try to post over here more often.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"