Philadelphia Babies

Peds recommendation - KOP/OAKS/W. Norriton

Hey,

I have a peds recommendation but I wanted to see if I could find one closer to my house.  Any recommendations for KOP/OAKS/W. norriton?

Thanks!

Re: Peds recommendation - KOP/OAKS/W. Norriton

• We see Paul Doghramji in Collegeville.... and I adore him. he isn't a pedi, he is a GP, but he has been E's doctor since birth and I have never regretted i. he is attentive, easy to get an appt with, easy to talk to, willing to work with my vaccine schedule, willing to listen to mommy instinct, etc.

I highly recommend him and his nurse Robin is great, too!

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We see Dr. Dawn Zapotok in Collegeville - she's in the Main Line Health building on Arcola Rd. There are two other peds in the practice that are great too! The practice is called Upper Providence Pediatrics.

imageimage
    Zachary Ryan - 1/13/08 - 6lbs 15oz, 20.5 inches
    Lilia Rose - 5/11/10 - 8lbs 6oz, 21 inches
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to KOP Peds and love it. I went there when i was a kid and its nice to have the same drs for my DD as i do when i was a kid.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know you said W. Norriton, but I go to Pediatric Medical Associates in E. Norriton and love them! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We go to Dr. Rao in Collegeville, who is associated with Main Line Health.  I also hear that Dr. Zapotek is great, who is also with MLH in Collegeville.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"