Philadelphia Babies

pls recommend your PEDIATRICIAN in Lower Bucks...

Looking for a great pediatrician for an overly nervous first time momma in Lower Bucks.Stick out tongue

Any recommendations?

Langhorne, Newtown, Richboro, Yardley area...will possibly consider Bensalem or Warminster or Southampton area if they are the bomb diggity of all pediatricians!

any suggestions?

Thanks!

God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
"Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: pls recommend your PEDIATRICIAN in Lower Bucks...

• I am thinking of using Margiotti and Kroll, I am working on setting up a consult with them. From what I see online, their hours are great, I'm pleased with the amount of staff they have, etc.

• I use We Care Pediatrics in Langhorne behind the Oxford Valley Mall.  I really like the doctors, it's easy to get an appointment, and the office staff is great, much better than my experience with Yardley Pediatrics.  I have called many times for silly questions and they never make me feel stupid or like I'm wasting their time.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We are using Margiotti & Kroll.  We haven't met with them yet, but they were recommended by my OB and my sister uses them for her 2 boys and LOVES them. 
  • DD goes to Lower Bucks Pediatrics in Yardley.  I really like them there.  They answer all questions and are really good with my daughter.  New baby will go there too.
  • we are also using we care pediatrics
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yardley Peds

680 Heackock Road
    Yardley, PA, 19067

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"