Kentucky Babies
Options

STTN

Just thought I'd tell you gals too...

My LO STTN 2 nights in a row!!!!  I'm so excited!  I hope it lasts but for now I at least got 7 hours of sleep 2 nights in a row. 

Re: STTN

• Options

It is definately a nice change of pace once they start sttn.

Dd sttn a couple of times when she was a couple of weeks old, then again at 3 months. Though it never lasted longer then a week or so. Lol.

It is crazy how each baby is different though!

For your sake, I hope your lo keeps up the sttn!

• Options

Did you wake up in a panic? I'm still trying to wrap my brain around how I'm going to be able to leave my baby in another room and be able to sleep myself! This is my first baby and I just keep thinking that I'm going to be up every hour checking on her! I'm sure it gets better but I'm still worried about it!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes Yay! Very excited to hear that! I remember the first night DD STTN, I woke up in a panic.  And I tried not to get too excited, thinking it may be a fluke, but she's been sleeping great since around 8 weeks or so.  Hope your LO keeps sleeping for you too!
  • Options
    Ugh, you are so lucky!!!  My son didn't sleep through the night until he was 9.5months old!!  At that time I remember laying in my bed thinking 'is he still alive??' just cause it had never happened before!!  HAHA.  Enjoy it!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Linzo769:

Get a bassinet!!!  It was the only way I could do it.  My son slept in his room accross the hall for a total of 25minutes that first night home (cause I was crying and had to go get him and put him in the playyard next to my bed).  The next day I went and bought a bassinet-saved my sanity!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"