South Florida Babies
Options

Update on my DS

So we are home, thank God!

Thank God he is feeling much better. He still has a horrible cough, but no fever and he's breathing normally again. OMG trying to keep him from pulling out the IV was absolute hell. I haven't really slept the last week, I'm so exhausted! Between nurses walking in the room every 5 minutes, my DS coughing all night, all those machines beeping and the sofa springs making noise everytime I moved. They really should have more comfortable arrangements for people sleeping at the hospital. Those sofas are horrible. Sorry for venting... LOL I was pretty much on my own because DH had to work and since it's a new job he couldn't take the time off. So it was hard for me, but hey I made it. Now I'm dealing with the same thing my DS had, I have a horrible cough and had a fever the last 4 days. Hopefully we start feeling better soon. Thanks ladies for all the T & P.

Re: Update on my DS

• Options
    Glad to hear you are home! I was so worried about him. I hope both of you feel better soon
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    aww I hope you both feel better soon and that you can get some rest! The hospitals should really re-consider their uncomfortable sleeping arrangements for people that have to stay over!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ((hugs))  hope you all are feeling 100% ASAP
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Glad to hear you are home and your little guy is feeling better. Hopefully it passes quickly for you.

• Options
    I was thinking about you! I'm so glad he's home and feeling better.  I'm sure that was scary.  I'm sorry that you're feeling crappy now, hopefully you feel better ASAP!
    image image

• Options

I am glad to hear that you guys are home and that he is better. Hope you get some rest now. 

Barbie 

• Options

I hope you both feel better soon! Get lots of rest and try not to overdo it. I know it's easier said than done, but these infections can stick around for a long time if you don't get rid of it completely.

I was battling the same thing for what seemed like FOREVER and am just now starting to get over it, so hang in there! And make sure that cough goes away before you start to resume normal activities - I made that mistake and it came back to haunt me.

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I hope you all feel much better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"