South Florida Babies
Options

I finally booked Abraham's 1st bday location!

After going to what seemed like every park in Miami we finally booked at Evelyn Greer Park. It is adorable and I'm really excited we finally know where his bday will be! Now I just have to figure out a theme!:)

Thanks for letting me share!! 

Btw, for anyone interested, the old parrot jungle location is now called "Pinecrest Gardens" and it's a public park. They have a section that's called "splash n play" that is adorable to take kids to in the summer and let them run around in their bathing suits. They also have a petting zoo which I thought was cute!

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I finally booked Abraham's 1st bday location!

• Options
    Congrats! I have actually been looking into the pinecrest parks. Im going to go take a look at Coral Pine Park since it has an indoor facility I can rent. I really like the pavillion at Evelyn Greer!
  • Options
    Its funny you say that because when I saw the pavilion I looved it but u can't book it! Lol they say that's first come first serve and u can only use 2 tables at a time. I had to book the indoor facility that they have. I never went to see Coral Pine but I heard its really nice!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No way! Thats too bad! Well I'll have to check out that facility as well! ;)
  • Options
    That's great!  we love that park - the playground is nice and shaded.  And LOVE Pinecrest Gardens too, the kids love looking for iguanas-- we go during the summer at least once a month.  Happy planning!!
  • Options
    How exciting! Have fun with the rest of the planning!!

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Awww how exciting! Enjoy the rest of the planning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"