South Florida Babies
Options

i have never been this pregnant!

I had Abby on 36 w 3 day at 2:04 pm.  I have offcially never been this pregnant!  At 34 weeks, I was on bedrest in the hospital for the entire week, released and on modified bedrest until I was induced at 36 weeks.  I have never been this pregnant, walking around, doing stuff... I have also never left everything until the last minute like this!  I'm getting nervous!  lol

Re: i have never been this pregnant!

• Options

She will be here before you know it, Jen! I'm sure Abby is getting excited to meet her future partner in crime ;)

• Options

Ha! Imagine walking around and doing stuff for FOUR more weeks! Yep- that was me!!!!!

;-)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    she will be here soon enough! am I the only one who feels like you just announced your pregnancy? this really flew by
  • Options

imageGator09:
    she will be here soon enough! am I the only one who feels like you just announced your pregnancy? this really flew by

you're telling me!  I can not believe I only have 3 1/2 weeks left.  This is insane.  lol 

• Options
    imageMariM:

Ha! Imagine walking around and doing stuff for FOUR more weeks! Yep- that was me!!!!!

;-)

for all the times I made fun of you, you realize this is karma, right?  lol  I'm going to go 2 weeks late for all of that!!

• Options
    Seriously! I can't believe you're so close to the end already!
    image image

• Options
    It's already time!? Didn't you just have Abby!?
  • Options

imageMrs. Aleman:
    It's already time!? Didn't you just have Abby!?

actually, yeah.... 16 months ago!!  LOL

• Options
    Make it stopppppppppp!!!!!!!! Ms. Sarah will be here before we know it. Maybe tonight will be the night! Indifferent Go get Peter and get BUSY! Wink
  • Options
    I can't believe Abby is going to have a little sister in just a few short weeks! Woohoo!

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    wooooo! "your water breaks on it, you buy it" ;o) she's coming soon! 
  • Options

imageMrs.J0622:
    wooooo! "your water breaks on it, you buy it" ;o) she's coming soon! 

brig- NOOOO!!  i still have stuff to buy!  and things to do!

rosie- lmao

• Options
    Since you went early with Abby, you are basically a tiking time bomb...lol.  How much do you have left to set up?
  • Options
    Wow!  That's crazy!  I can't believe it's almost time!!!
  • Options

imageANJ410:
    Since you went early with Abby, you are basically a tiking time bomb...lol.  How much do you have left to set up?

This is exactly what i was thinking.  TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!!!

• Options
    I still do not think you are going to that wedding at 39 weeks though. Wink
  • Options
    I'm waiting for you here :) I think you'll go within the next week...so hurry up and finish your stuff woman!!
  • Options

LOL

Sam- yeah, I don't think I'll be going, either.  My sister told me that I should just leave Sarah with Peter and take Abby to the wedding... but, confession?  i dno't think i can go if i just had a baby 1-2 weeks before!!  For no other reason that... I won't know what to wear!  I would feel icky going in a maternity dress and definitely will NOT be fitting into my pre-pregnancy dresses!

Day- yes, I AM one!!  lol  I am terrified of driving anywhere far with Abby by myself... I'm afraid i'll go into labor or my water will break and I'll be stranded lol

Jackie- I'm totally planning as if I'm having the baby on Valentine's day :-D  I've been thinking that since the beginning!!  We'll see!

Andrea-  not as much as i thought i did... DH finally put up the closet, I just have to get some little things- baby monitor, sound machine, hangers (i REALLY need these!!) and set up the pack n play and get diapers and bottles.  ok, maybe a tiny bit left to do lol

• Options
    Congrats! You definitely beat me :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageGator09:

It does seem like it flew by!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"