Success after IF
Options

Low beta 9dp5dt

My first beta just came in at 20 at 9dp5dt.  Did anyone have this low of a beta on a 5dt and have a healthy pregnancy?  The dr. was cautious but optimistic but I'm scared to death.  Any insight?  Thanks

Re: Low beta 9dp5dt

• Options
    I did a 3dt and had a first beta of 18. Don't give up hope yet!! Hopefully the second beta will double and that is all that matters!!!
  • Options

My first beta was 181 at 12dp5dt... so if you do the backwards math on that @ 9dp5dt it would have only been like 60 (assuming 48 hour doubling time)... which isn't particularly high.

I wouldn't worry now (easier said than done I know)... see what your next numbers say... there is an excellent chance it will go up up up and that's much more important than the actual number.  

Good luck to you and keep us posted!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Doubling is the most important thing. I had my beta at 8dp5dt and mine was 56 which isn't really high.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I had a 16 at 8dp4dt (12dpo).  She is in my siggy.

I hope you have an awesome double with the next beta!

Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • Options
    First of all congrats...I posted on here this morning for everyone to send positive thoughts your way.  Go Dr. V!!!!  not my RE, but he did a scan on me once and I like him.  Our office looks for 67% increase in 2 days, but you are definitely in the game!  Go embie trix!!!!!!
  • Options

First, congratulations! 

Second - my little guy started out at a whopping 16.2 at 9dp5dt.  But the number kept doubling and is now the cute little man in my siggy.  See siggy for all betas for that round.

Fingers crossed you just have a late implanter in there!

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"