Infertility
Options

Does PIO cause cramping?

I am having very light cramping really low.  Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this with PIO?  I definitely have the sore boobs from it.  Thanks chickadees!
Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

Re: Does PIO cause cramping?

• Options
    I didn't get cramping with PIO, but it could be implantation cramping perhaps...?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had thought of that myself but I didn't want to get my hopes up.  I thought maybe it was a common s/e like all the other "phantom" preg symptoms that PIO causes.
    Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, PIO can cause cramping in addition to bloating, breast tenderness, tiredness, etc.  Progesterone is great fun...  :P

• Options
    I get cramping the entire time on prometrium.  Good luck!
    It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"