Missouri Babies
Options

New to Missouri--need help!

I'm new to the state of MO.  Can you recommend some places in KC, besides BRU, that I can check out for baby cribs/furniture?  Preferably somewhere that has a lot of cribs set up so I can give them the shake test!

Thanks!!

Re: New to Missouri--need help!

• Options
    USA Baby on Metcalf has several and I haven't been to Babyland on 79th yet but plan on getting there soon!
  • Options
    We bought our cribs from Nebraska Furniture Mart at the Ledgends. We had them delivered to the house and paid an extra $10 a crib to have them set them up for us. Totally worth it since I was in no condition to be doing that with how large I was at 25 weeks when we had them delivered and we knew it wouold take DH forever to do two. Their prices were also much cheaper then BRU. We used out NFM card to purchase and had no interest for 24 months, but paid it off well before.  
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMelZull:
    We bought our cribs from Nebraska Furniture Mart at the Ledgends. We had them delivered to the house and paid an extra $10 a crib to have them set them up for us. Totally worth it since I was in no condition to be doing that with how large I was at 25 weeks when we had them delivered and we knew it wouold take DH forever to do two. Their prices were also much cheaper then BRU. We used out NFM card to purchase and had no interest for 24 months, but paid it off well before.  

We bought ours at NFM too!

• Options

Congrats on pregnancy!

Babyland near 79th and Wornall in Waldo has many cribs set up. Way too expensive, but a great place to stop by for ideas. I recommend finding a crib you like, then order it off Amazon.com!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"