Canada Babies
Options

working mom

Hi I just went back to work full time and its the hardest thing ive ever done, i left her at my friends (who i trust completley and know will give good care)  I acually cried it was the worste feeling ever closing the door and walking away.  Its not like i havent been away from her for a day or anything so why do I feel like this about going back to work? It was my dream to be a stay at home mom even now still is but unfortunatlly in this economy its almost imposible. Its so hard too because i see her during the mornign but only for a few hours then when i get home from work shes already in bed which used to be my biggest time with her! does this ever get easier, will it ever feel alright leaving her with someone else? my husband doesnt understand how i feel and was laughing at me for getting so upset about it. I dont know what to do i cant afford to only work parttime..... has anyone tried the whole work from home thing? just needed to vent to ppl i thought would understand how much this sucks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"