Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

If you carried your baby in your butt...

Did it go back to normal after birth?  I feel like my ass_ is pregnant, not my uterus.  :(

Lie to me if it didn't. Wink

Re: If you carried your baby in your butt...

• Options
    b!tch please.
  • Options
    I completely lost my butt after I had DS. I swear everything from the back is now in the front.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Uh, if that picture is representative of what you look like, then you are delusional! First, you're right, you to have an itty bitty tummy!! But, uh, you also have almost no arse at all. Seriously.
  • Options

image*Bre*:
    b!tch please.

Bwahahaha! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh, man, I hope so.  I've gained a ton in my butt.  I hope it goes away.
  • Options

I carried DD in my asss and thighs. I don't recall losing it, b/c I guess it was gradual, but looking at pics from when she was 6mos or so (you know, before I got KU'd again) yes, I lost the extra weight in the tush and thighs.

It's back now though. Hoping it leaves once again after this LO gets here. Hoping....

• Options

image*Bre*:
    b!tch please.

Hmph.  You should see me from the back- it keeps expanding, expanding, expanding.  I think I'm going to hang a Wide Load sign on it.  I've always had a little bubble butt, but I'm heading into "needs it's own zip code" territory.

And it's all been within the last week.  I told my H I don't have a belly because Fetus is hanging out in my butt.  And he didn't even disagree.

• Options
    My ass_was already huge, so I didn't notice it getting any bigger. Yours, on the other hand, is teeny tiny! Maybe remove the siggy pic before asking next time Wink
  • Options
    imageBuckets of Moonbeams:

image*Bre*:
    b!tch please.

Hmph.  You should see me from the back- it keeps expanding, expanding, expanding.  I think I'm going to hang a Wide Load sign on it.  I've always had a little bubble butt, but I'm heading into "needs it's own zip code" territory.

And it's all been within the last week.  I told my H I don't have a belly because Fetus is hanging out in my butt.  And he didn't even disagree.

Confused  Oh you are delusional.  Stop fretting. 

You look amazing and are likely skinnier than a lot of us non-pg b!tches on here.  Or at least me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    With ds, I swear I gained ALL my weight in my butt and thighs.  By 30wks I couldn't fit my thighs in my maternity clothes.  It went away, I think pretty much completely.  I was able to fit into my prepregnancy jeans before getting pregnant again.  I worried I would never squeeze my butt and thighs into those again.  
  • Options
    imageladeebri:
    imageBuckets of Moonbeams:

image*Bre*:
    b!tch please.

Confused  Oh you are delusional.  Stop fretting. 

You look amazing and are likely skinnier than a lot of us non-pg b!tches on here.  Or at least me.

yeah....aren't you little miss "i wore my size 2 jeans to the hospital"?

you know I'm just teasing you right? You in no way are carrying baby in your ass nor is your ass anywhere NEAR wide or fat. I'll leave you alone to vent now.....but I'm still going "*** please" you :) 

• Options

Really,  I'm not trying to be an AW (this time, hee).  I was genuinely curious- I carried K all out in front (and yes, Bre, that was me) so carrying wide is new to me.

But hey, if I have to buy all new jeans, I'm a little OK with that. :)

• Options

BOM, please.

image Josephine is 4.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"