Success after IF
Options

5dp5dt=?

= bfn....well so then i got in the shower and was upset while the pee stick sat on the sink....cause as it was developing it sure looked neg....i get out of the shower and

do you see what i THINK i see?  i don't think its an evap as i've never had one on frer before....and its a little more pink IRL just becuase pics are never as good

BFP....i think this may have actually worked .....

for now I'm pregnant and I love my baby/ies :)

1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!

Re: 5dp5dt=?

• Options
    I got a super faint line at 6dp5dt, the kind you need to take apart and examine under all different kinds of light to believe. Every day it got darker! Congrats!!! 
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Options

I cannot see the picture (stupid work filters) but I wanted to say that my BFP at 10dp3dt was so faint I could barely see it, took a digital it said Pregnant!

Congratulations!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see it!!! I got the faintest positives ever on FRER at 4dp5dt with my son and at 9dpo with this pregnancy and in the beginning the lines would slowly come up. That looks like a nice solid line :) Congrats!!!
    It took over four years to be diagnosed with PCOS. We TTC #1 for 18 months, did 5 rounds of Clomid and finally moved onto IVF...which worked! Throughout our IF journey, we suffered 3 miscarriages. We conceived both DD and DS without treatment.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's positive, my friend! Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!!  
    ~Olivia~
  • Options
    Congrats!!! 
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageFaithRocks:
    That's positive, my friend! Congratulations!!!

this!!!

It should get darker in the next day or two!!

Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • Options
    Yea!!   I see the super faint line and it should get darker everyday!  Congrats!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

After 21 cycles, and severe MFI, we finally did it with IVF #1 w/ICSI! Nico arrived 12/3/08!!!
    TTC for #2: IVF w/ICSI #2-4/17/10-BFN; IVF w/ICSI #3; 7/4/10-BFP!!! Beta #1- 96; Beta #2-528; Beta #3- 7371; 6w,5d-blited ovum=D&C :(
    IUI #2 1/10/11-BFN; IUI #3 2/18/11-BFN
    IVF #4 w/ICSI & PICSI ER 5/13/11, ET 5/1/118-BFP!! Natalee arrived on 1/23/12!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Blog: Miracles Can Happen
    Parenthood Blog: The Adventures of Nico & Natalee
  • Options
    I see a super faint line.... FWIW, my beta at 5dp5dt was an 8!  I didn't even bother to POAS until 7dp5dt and then it came up positive really quickly.
    imageimage

• Options
    thanks ladies..i'm just hoping this baby/babies stick with me this time!!!
    1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • Options

I got my first barely there line at 6dp5dt, and it looked JUST like that! : )

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Congrats! I also had a faint line at 5dp5dt. 

Hope your babies are snuggling in tight!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"