Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

I'm going to be the a$$hole to say it.

Why do people say they need to POAS and then nothing comes of it .. it's like a freaking cliffhanger.  Dude, if you get a BFN - nobody cares.  If you POAS - nobody cares.  The only thing we give two shiits about it a BFP .. That's MHO anyway .. just sayin'.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm going to be the a$$hole to say it.

• Options
    Yes
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Due December 16, 2012! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I usually like your posts - but this one made me sad - and I didn't see anything humble about it.  I think people post them bc they can't really tell anyone else what they are going through (besides SO/DH) bc it is so early - they just want to share... 
  • Options

Yes, either don't post until you get the BFP, or post a follow up with the damn results. 

I think some people just like for others to ask "what about so-and-so, did they POAS?" The raging AW factor.  

Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I agree KP.  Announce a bfp....other than that, it's not really necessary.
  • Options

imageBugLuv:
    I usually like your posts - but this one made me sad - and I didn't see anything humble about it.  I think people post them bc they can't really tell anyone else what they are going through (besides SO/DH) bc it is so early - they just want to share... 

While I agree .. I just think some people are trying to get attention.

• Options

imageBugLuv:

I would agree in some cases, but we do have some repeat offenders around here.  Things that make you go hmmmm...

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

my angel babies: 6/10 (chem. pg), 9/10 @ 10 weeks
  • Options
    imagephishphood:

imageBugLuv:

I would agree in some cases, but we do have some repeat offenders around here.  Things that make you go hmmmm...

:::shakes fist at Phish::: Song TOTALLY stuck in my head.

• Options

I don't mind them.

I just don't like waiting until the next day to know the result. I'm not that patient. lol.

• Options

imageBugLuv:

You took the words right out of my fingers.  OP needs to look up "humble" STAT.

• Options
    imagekellyperk85:

imageBugLuv:

Yeah, it seems like you might be trying to get attention with this post.  And if you have to call yourself an a** in the subject line, write it then delete it.  Just a small suggestion.  Oh, and envy's not a good color on you BTW.

• Options
    imageTimsMayBride:

imageBugLuv:

Where in the title or the body did I say that this post was intended to be humble?  That's why it's titled 'I'm going to be the a$$hole to say it'.  There are a few repeat offenders and quite frankly I think they are AWing.

• Options
    imageerino&chrish:
    imagekellyperk85:

imageBugLuv:

Yeah, it seems like you might be trying to get attention with this post.  And if you have to call yourself an a** in the subject line, write it then delete it.  Just a small suggestion.  Oh, and envy's not a good color on you BTW.

Nobody called you out!  GUILTY PARTY SPEAKS!

• Options
    imageerino&chrish:
    imagekellyperk85:

imageBugLuv:

Envious? Of *YOU*? BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! I think kellyperk has higher standards for herself. 

• Options
    imagekellyperk85:

imageBugLuv:

Ummm... everyone posting here is trying to get attention. Otherwise they;d just be lurking.

• Options
    imagekellyperk85:

imageBugLuv:

I guess that is true - I have not noticed the repeat offenders - but I will totally agree with you if it is an over and over kinda thing :)

• Options
    imagekellyperk85:
    imageTimsMayBride:

imageBugLuv:

Where in the title or the body did I say that this post was intended to be humble?  That's why it's titled 'I'm going to be the a$$hole to say it'.  There are a few repeat offenders and quite frankly I think they are AWing.

I have no opinion on the matter, but FYI - MHO means "My Humble Opinion." ;)

• Options
    imagekellyperk85:
    imageTimsMayBride:

imageBugLuv:

Do you homework, perkie.  I've never had a POAS post nor anything like it.  Methinksyourbrainnoworkietonight?

• Options

I WANT ATTENTION TOO!!!

I WANT ATTENTION TOO!!

• Options
    imagegrinsandgiggles:
    imagekellyperk85:
    imageTimsMayBride:

imageBugLuv:

CRAP .. I thought it also meant My Honest Opinion ?!  Ehh, whatev.

• Options
    imagekellyperk85:
    imagegrinsandgiggles:
    imagekellyperk85:
    imageTimsMayBride:

imageBugLuv:

CRAP .. I thought it also meant My Honest Opinion ?!  Ehh, whatev.

lol. I totally thought it meant my honest opinion too.

• Options
    imageerino&chrish:
    imagekellyperk85:
    imageTimsMayBride:

imageBugLuv:

Do you homework, perkie.  I've never had a POAS post nor anything like it.  Methinksyourbrainnoworkietonight?

I think she is referring to the fact that in the past few days there have been an overabundance of OMG I NEED TO POAS posts...and that if you're going to post about it, just posting that you got a bfp would suffice.  

And I think Kperk's brain works just fine. 

• Options
    imageerino&chrish:
    imagekellyperk85:
    imageTimsMayBride:

imageBugLuv:

perkie?!  Um, HEII no.  You don't know me like that so don't call me that.  I wish you would just go fall off of a Bump cliff.  SERIOUSLY.

• Options
    imagekellyperk85:
    imageTimsMayBride:

imageBugLuv:

I read MHO as "my humble opinion"

• Options
    imageTimsMayBride:
    imagekellyperk85:
    imageTimsMayBride:

imageBugLuv:

Really? I always read it as "my honest opinon". Hmmmm....

• Options
    imageTimsMayBride:
    imagekellyperk85:
    imageTimsMayBride:

imageBugLuv:

This.

• Options
    imageTimsMayBride:
    imagekellyperk85:
    imageTimsMayBride:

imageBugLuv:

this

but like I replied earlier - I don't mind them, but if someone (I have not noticed this) is doing it over and over - then yes that gets old.  I usually don't open them until the say BFP or BFN though. 

• Options

Mom Mom Mom Mom Mummy Mummy Mummy Mummy

Puuuuuuuhlease.

• Options
    imageBugLuv:
    imageTimsMayBride:
    imagekellyperk85:
    imageTimsMayBride:

imageBugLuv:

this

but like I replied earlier - I don't mind them, but if someone (I have not noticed this) is doing it over and over - then yes that gets old.  I usually don't open them until the say BFP or BFN though. 

Yes  I agree wholeheartedly.  If you don't want to see them, don't open them...and definitely don't waste your time posting a separate thread about them!

• Options
    imagekatiekate1974:
    imageTimsMayBride:
    imagekellyperk85:
    imageTimsMayBride:

imageBugLuv:

Really? I always read it as "my honest opinon". Hmmmm....

I stand corrected - looks like it could be either.

• Options
    imageTrumpetBride:

Puuuuuuuhlease.

I wish I could just give your reply 5 stars :) LOVE that episode. It was my ringer on my phone for awhile, until it irritated me too much! 

• Options
    imageeml569:
    imageTrumpetBride:

Puuuuuuuhlease.

I wish I could just give your reply 5 stars :) LOVE that episode. It was my ringer on my phone for awhile, until it irritated me too much! 

Ha!  I'll take those 5 stars TYVM!

• Options
    imageeml569:
    imageTrumpetBride:

Puuuuuuuhlease.

ITA....that is a great episode.  They play it all the time. 

• Options
    imagefredalina:

To me it totally depends how it's worded.  "i'm so scared, this would be an awful time, we were careful but i'm late" doesn't bother me.  It's a request for support basically.

"i need to POAS tomorrow. NFT" is a little annoying but not worth drama to biitch about IMHO.

Yes

You rock

• Options
    YESSSSSSSS
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"