Texas Babies

baby furniture

Where on earth can I find nursery collections.  I have my eye on a collection at JC Penny's but I want to make sure I have looked everywhere.  I want a convertable crib, dresser, and a bookcase for sure.  Thanks.

Re: baby furniture

• We got all our furniture for both kids from Babies R Us.
  • Babies R Us is an obvious place to look, but also check out Burlington Coat Factory.  The one on 281 had some Munire sets on display!
  • Loading the player...
  • We ended up just getting cribs and then used dressers we already had so they will "grow" with the kids. I never used a changing table. Audrey is such a wiggle worm, that I have been changing her on the floor since about 4 months. Before that I just had her changing pad on the top of the dresser. Got our rocker at Ethan Allen so we can use it downstairs in the future.

I second Burlington Coat Factory though, they have some great finds! 

• imagealliwalton:
    Where on earth can I find nursery collections.  I have my eye on a collection at JC Penny's but I want to make sure I have looked everywhere.  I want a convertable crib, dresser, and a bookcase for sure.  Thanks.

I did the same thing you are and wanted to check everywhere.  I ended up at JCPenney and couldn't have been happier!  Great quality and exactly what I wanted!  Oh and it shipped nicely and no issues.

• imageMrsGladney:

imagealliwalton:

I did the same thing you are and wanted to check everywhere.  I ended up at JCPenney and couldn't have been happier!  Great quality and exactly what I wanted!  Oh and it shipped nicely and no issues.

That is good to hear, so far they have the best prices.  I looked at Babies R Us and they seem a tad pricey.  I think JC Pennys is going to be my best choice

• We also just bought a crib (from a baby furniture store in Dallas) and then bought a dresser from Ikea that she'll be able to use for longer than a special changing table/dresser.  We just put the changing pad on top of the dresser while it was needed.  Also got a bookcase and small table for beside the glider from Ikea.

Glider also came from the store in Dallas, but the brand is Best Chairs, and lots of places carry them.  It's very comfortable and still looks brand new after almost 2 years.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"